Pouch: 16 oz (500ml)
Wilcraafted Seamoss from St Vincent
Made with coconut or spring water
What is sea moss?
If you’ve ever heard of Dr. Sebi then you’ve heard of Seamoss. Seamoss is a type of red algae filled with many nutrients.
Seamoss has 92 of the 102 minerals that our body needs for proper function. It aids in digestion, so if you’re someone that often deals with indigestion you NEED to add Seamoss to your diet. Seamoss is also a great immune booster. With corona virus going around “foods” that boost our immune system are neccesary in our diet.
Seamoss is also rich in
- amino acids
- vitamin c
- antioxidants and many more nutrients.
Seamoss is extremely powerful on its own but when combined with these fruits Seamoss increases in its benefits. This is why we chose these 4 flavours for our semoss selection.
Our semoss comes in 5 different flavours.
- Dragon fruit: filled with antioxidants such as vitamin C. This helps in keeping your immune system strong and your skin glowing
- Blueberry: is a superfood packed with antioxidants and it is also anti inflammatory! Blueberry is also high in potassium and vitamins C.
- Blue spirulina: high in protein, vitamin B1, B2 and B3, cooper iodine and many other nutrient! It also has antioxidants and has anti inflammatory properties.
- Original: the fifth is the original Seamoss with no added nutrient. Seamoss is powerful on its own
Benefits of Seamoss
1. Rich in vitamins and minerals, loaded with nutrients that are vital to the human body like sulpur, calcium, iodine, magnesium and potassium
2. Aids in weight loss. Regular consumption can help in keeping obesity away by providing a fuller feeling and by improving metabolism
3. Great on sunburns, dermatitis and psoriasis eczema
4. Boost mental health: high amount of K+ are essential for smooth function of you body cells. Because the body cannot conserve potassium it is important to add seasmoss to your diet to promote mental functions.
5. Helps fight anemia. Combats anemia by preventing iron deficiency
6. Natural pain killer because of it’s anti inflammatory effect
7. Diabetes: Seamoss eases the condition by lowering bad cholesterol and influencing glycemic control
8. Great source of energy
Unfortunately, I can't provide a review higher than 1 star as I haven't received the product. I've emailed and DM'd with no response. Please help, I'm super excited to try it!
I just want to say a big thank you to Lois for my sea-moss. I’ve been using it for about a week and it is nothing short of amazing. It is a major life changer for me! I usually have it in the morning because I’ve noticed that it gives me the burst of energy I need to get through my morning and afternoon routine. Thank so much once again.
I love the blueberry flavour! Sea moss gel has cleared up my skin and helped with my menstrual cramps. A lot of women suffer from bad period pain, myself included! If you are tired of taking every pill under the sun, try sea moss! Thanks Lois!
Seamless product was good but the delivery was a bit longer than expected
I definitely feel a difference in my energy levels since I started incorporating this into my diet. I feel more alert and I’ve noticed my productivity throughout the day increase